The summer season is a time of anxiety for many women. The feeling of insecurity and the choice of the wrong swimsuit, ultimately, may strengthen even more the feelings of unattractiveness. But as long as you know your figure type, you can easily find the exact model swimsuits that goes most of your body.
Female body shapes are basically 4 types:
– pear / triangle /
– apple / inverted triangle /
– banana / rectangular /
The breasts and thighs are almost the same width, a waist you significantly less. Filling mostly in the area of the breasts, hips and buttocks.
- Select the whole bathingin a darker shade. Dark colors will definitely make you look more stylish. Your figure will be highlighted enough and does not need to worry how to conceal certain parts of the body.
2. Consider swimsuit with a plunging neckline. This type is suitable for women with larger bust. V-neck will highlight your breasts will make you more stylish and attracting the opposite sex.
3. Avoid combination swimwear with boxers. They belittle your figure and make you feel more cumbersome.
4. Look for swimsuit with ruffles at the neckline and ties at the bottom.
5. Use shades as small polka dots or other small prints. They have a concealing effect and can reduce your deficiencies.
Your thighs are significantly wider than the waist and bust. Filling mostly in the area of the thighs, buttocks and hips.
- Look for a swimsuit top with more unusual designs. This attention makes breasts look bigger and downplays the severity of the bottom half, ie thighs.
2. Choose a swimsuit with horizontal stripes. This imprint will make your breasts look better and will balance your hips and your legs.
3. Look V-neck, which emphasize your bust and divert attention away from the hips and thighs.
4. If you choose to experiment with swimsuit style boxer shorts, then bet on black shade. This color will make you look weak. Avoid bright colors! You will only emphasize the lower part of the body and will not get the desired effect!
5. Swimwear Tankinis will highlight the waistline, as it will attract eyes only on the part of the body that show. If you love your waistline, but not so the hips or bust, choose this swimsuit.
Shoulders are much wider than the hips. Typical are thin legs, while the abdomen and chest look bigger. Filling is mostly in the area of the abdomen, chest or face.
- Look for a model (eg Piece Swimsuit), which would make your tummy look shaped and flat. Thicker fabrics keep that part of your body and make you a weaker.
2. Choose a boldprints that do not focus on unwanted/medium/part of your body.
3. Avoid’wavy’ swimwear. You might think that they conceal the stomach, but it is exactly the opposite!
4. Consider the lower part consisting of strips. Bikini with thick bars bottom and top is the perfect solution for you ladies.
5. Avoid swimsuits with high necklines. Thus shoulders will look even wider.
6. Get a swimsuit that is dialed in the center (with drapery). This creates the illusion of balance between her thighs and chest.
7. Avoid triangular cups. Through them only to enhance the size of their breasts.
If you are weak and have no significant difference between the hips, waist and bust, they belong to this ‘square’ form. Filling around the abdomen, thighs, chest and face.
- Emphasize swimsuit with padding. They will make you look more stylish and with a larger bust. It will also avoid more boyish style.
2. Look for feminine prints and colors, such as pink flowers. More feminine figure prints make you look soft and feminine.
3. Try bathing with rectangular stamps. This type of swimwear creates an optical illusion of feminine forms.
4. Wear a swimsuit with ruffles or fringe. They create the illusion of volume and pomp.
5. Wear a bikini with ties. They outline the waist, which is ideal for ladies with a rectangular body shape.
6. Find such uppers of swimwear that includes a front unit. The knot in the center of the chest attracts the eye, focusing on form and creation of volumetric type of bust.
Tips for Petite Ladies:
- Avoid too floral prints, polka dots and other patterns. These prints will pass for kids, instead of the desired femininity. Instead, choose a bold, bright colors that attract attention.
2. Select delicate details to your kind swimsuit. The huge ruffles or fringe will spoil your figure.
3. Waist using bottom with bonds or similar model. Do not emphasize on the whole swimsuit, as it will make you look even lower.
Tips for Tall Ladies:
- Select bikinis from two parts. It will show your height, but in a more flattering way. Avoid piece swimsuit – will make it even higher.
2. Try a partially cutbathing suit. It is quite difficult to be worn by many women, but ideally will highlight the structure you – your long legs and slim your waist.
3. Consider black halter bikinis. According to Bikiniwill, this type of swimwear is suitable for tall and slender figure.
Tips for Fuller Ladies:
- Look for a swimsuit with additional supportlining. He will score, and hide your tummy.
2. Stick to swimsuits made of durablematerials. Sports suits, made of materials with greater thick, retain better shape and consequently kept under control your figure.
3. Do not limit yourself only with black swimsuit. Instead try more abstract prints that will cover excess weight. It is true that black has a slimming effect, but not only is your chance!
Understand that you are not able to fit perfectly in exactly determine body shape! You can be kind ‘pear’ with a larger belly or type ‘hourglass’ narrow waist but wide hips or bust. Rather than rely solely on our advice and guidance, then try different styles and determine which of them look best !!
301 Moved Permanently
Tips to Choosing Swimsuits for Summer
I Slay African (Ghana) @ Accra Fashion Week S/H17 Swimwear …
Bikinis For 12 Year Olds
30 best Erika Elfwencrona images on Pinterest
My friend wind
Christie Brinkley, 63, Bares Bikini Body, Shares Age …
21 best Q kropsformer images on Pinterest
Lela Star | Fitness and Perfect | Pinterest
Image result for Tyra Banks Bikini
PH Shaving Tips « The World of Pubic Hair
Miss Arizona Teen USA 2015 Contestants
My Tips For Choosing The Right Swimsuit!!!
5 Tips for Selecting Your Perfect One-Piece Swimsuit
424 best Insta images on Pinterest
Tips about Selecting Bathing Suits for Plus Size …
7 Tips To Choose A Swimsuit For Your Body Shape
Tips to Choose Best Swimwear for Your Body Type